The massive open world of Lego is one of the great ways to express your creativity through virtual building blocks. In the Lego Worlds video game, Lego Worlds Codes is a thing that every Lego World player wants to know for acquiring exclusive rewards.
The Lego Worlds cheat codes give prizes like vehicles, characters, weapons, and special spawns. No one will refuse these free rewards, and you should also claim them as soon as possible.
You know what, I have looked through all the possible sources for the codes to provide them in one place.
Anything can happen in this world, right? Like, who knows, probably some completely new to the Lego World player might reading this post. So considering them also, you will find all details regarding Lego Worlds Codes down in this post.
Dive down and seek all codes and the answer to questions you are wondering about.
- All Lego Worlds Codes We Found Till November 2020
- How Do You Enter Codes in Lego Worlds?
- Does Lego Worlds Codes Expire?
- Lego Worlds Codes for Dragons
- How Do You Get Ultrakatty in Lego Worlds?
- How Do You Get Gold Bricks In Lego Worlds?
All Lego Worlds Codes We Found Till November 2020
So, all the codes that we have collected are categorized into three parts, which are special codes, biomes, and vehicles. The special codes contain rewards like islands, forests, weapons, and more check them out, and be amazed.
Complete list of special codes for Lego Worlds:
- ESTELLE – Sakura Blossom Forest.
- SPACE or 2014 – Haunted Forest.
- COOL – Desert & Haunted Forest.
- LEGO – Autumn Forest Island.
- EARTHLOL – Island with a Giant Rock.
- LAVA HOT – Island with a Tiny Itty Bitty Rock.
- FIRE AND ICE – Island with a Giant Mountain.
- 2376 – 4675 – 3607 – Space Island infested with eagles.
- 3541 – 5703 – 7904 – Small Island.
- SKYRIM – Candy land.
- NINJA – A ninja world.
- 1234 – A world of Ice & Fire.
- DERPY HOOVES – Land with Snow, Desert, Pyramids, and Sphinx.
- TEST – Volcanoes.
- POP – Canyon.
- STARROCKS – Farm.
- 5179 – 1465 – 6734 – Very versatile.
- 7255 – 6313 – 8546 – Candy, farms, shrooms
- 5089 – 2654 – 6693 – Mountains with climbers.
- 154-979-545 F – Golden Dragon on a Gold Cloud. [Need 50+ Gold]
- X29VTY – Monster Scientist. (From Monsters)
- VN4MHZ – Barbarian. (From Ancient Times)
- NA3ZKE – Toy Soldier. (From 2017 Seasonal)
- TJPZLV – Chinese New Year Dog. (From 2017 Seasonal)
- EF9GJ4 – Egg Blaster. (From 2017 Seasonal)
- BR1CK5 – Unlocks all Bricks for The Building. (Works in Free Build Mode)
- F1XTRS – Unlocks all Doors and Windows. (Works in Free Build Mode).
- SKELE+ – Temporarily gives Dynamite to all Skeletons.
List of all Biome codes for Lego Worlds:
- ME – A Mix of Biomes.
- 5555 – 5555 – 5555 – Crystal Biome.
- 2006 – 8942 – 7474 – Candy Biome.
- 01134 – Crystal biome & more.
- 0000 – 0000 – 0003 – Crystal biome with a Candy Land
- 8393 – 7266 – 7676 – Chests in Mixed Biomes.
Full list of Vehicle Codes for Lego Worlds:
- 00000000000 – Skateboard.
- BG7DWK – Getaway Car. (From LEGO City)
- U98BR2 – Pizza Van. (From LEGO City)
- ND284C – Jungle Buggy. (From LEGO City Jungle)
- XP76VF – Jungle Cargo Helicopter. (From LEGO City Jungle)
- YG43JH – Manta Ray Bomber. (From Lego Ninjago Movie)
- LY9C8M – Lock & Roller. (From Nexo Knights)
- XP3BN2 – Lance’s Driller. (From Nexo Knights)
- P42FJ6 – Police Car. (From LEGO City)
- PPA72V – Tuk-Tuk Vehicle. (From Lego Ninjago Movie)
- 8B3VEQ – Pink Convertible Cadillac. (From Fabulous Fifties)
So these are all the lego worlds codes for characters, vehicles, biomes, weapons, and landscapes. Probably you are looking for the ‘Ultrakatty,’ scroll down for its detailed explanation.
- Lego City Undercover Cheat Codes
- Know How to Get Free Steam Codes Legally
- List of All Working Club Penguin Rewritten Codes for 2020
- A Complete List of SWTOR Codes
- Know How You Can Get Free Nitro In Discord Community
Right now, you have the li
st of all Lego World Codes, claim them first if you already know everything about them, or explore the answers of all questions related to codes in the following details.
How Do You Enter Codes in Lego Worlds?
The most frequent question that newcomers ask about the Lego worlds. Let me quickly explain this to them.
The following are the steps to enter Codes for Lego Worlds in the game:
- Start and load your saved game.
- Escape to the main menu (press Circle/B button on dual shock controller)
- Find and select the button with the icon ‘<->.’ The screen labeled ‘Enter a code’ will popup.
- Enter the code in the bar and click on the tick icon. The screen will popup showing ‘code accepted’ with the reward name.
- Enter in the normal world and enjoy the reward you earned.
That’s it; these are five steps. By using them, you can claim all Lego World Codes that we have shared above.
Does Lego Worlds Codes Expire?
We have good news for you; the Lego Worlds Codes do not expire. All the above codes in the list are working fine from the first day of their release. This is one of the greatest things that Lego has done.
Just remember to enter codes correctly because there are numbers and characters that you might enter wrong. By the time we are trying these codes, all of them are working fine.
However, anything can happen in this world because there’s no sign of lapsing them; they were issued a long ago and still working fine.
Lego Worlds Codes for Dragons
Sadly, there are no codes for the dragons in Lego Worlds. You have to earn them just like the gold bricks. The overall process of unlocking all dragons is a bit long and confusing.
You need to follow too many steps that contain collecting a bunch of items and completing various quests. Like, the first step to unlock the dragon is, you must have unlocked the dragon wizard.
There are many steps you have to complete before getting the dragon wizard. As you play the game, you will get an idea of what you should collect and what items need to get the dragon.
There should be two separate guides to unlock the dragons that you can look over the internet because the code is not an option here.
How Do You Get Ultrakatty in Lego Worlds?
This one is the most demanding question among Lego World players. Almost all of them search for Lego Worlds Codes for Ultrakatty. Ultrakatty is a character from the Lego Movie 2. It is a large four-legged creature with a cat face and spikes around the body.
You can ride this creature, defend yourself, and enjoy his various behaviours as a pet.
The Special code has issued for the Ultrakatty during the 2019 promotion period of the movie. Lego collaborated with McDonald’s and released the printed code on the McDonald’s Happy Meal.
Following is the Special Code for the Ultrakatty:
H29V4E – Ultrakatty Code from LEGO Movie 2 Promotion.
How Do You Get Gold Bricks In Lego Worlds?
Collecting the golden bricks shows your experience in the Lego Worlds. As per their name, these bricks are rare. The gold bricks give you incredible abilities, rare items, and level-ups.
You might have seen people for asking lego worlds codes for gold bricks on various forums and community platforms. But, you have to earn them by yourself, you can get them from finding special items, treasure chests, completing quests, capturing troublemakers, and from the trader.
You have to do a lot of tasks in chests, quests, and search all around the map, that’s why they are also known as the ‘Discovery Bricks’. Although the code No. 26 in the above list unlock all kinds of bricks, it is only for the free build mode.
I suggest you to stop searching for the Lego Worlds Codes for the golden bricks and spend more time playing the game.
I hope that you have gained all the information about codes and their various aspects. Still, if you have more questions, then feel free to use the comment section. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends. Claim the above codes ASAP and keep visiting back for the latest updates.