Have you started playing the Club Penguin Rewritten recently and has been struggling to know if there is any cheats for club penguin rewritten or trick to get some cool stuff, then you are at the right spot. Visiting the quirky Gift Shop and the pet shop in the game, if you are searching to find some of these items at the lowest possible coins, then you need to use club penguin rewritten codes.
These codes are frequently updated, and some of them expire with time. Then you must be wondering what are the latest codes to use so that you are not stuck. This article consists of all the latest and expired club penguin rewritten codes till 2021, so that you do not go for a new search.
What is Club Penguin Rewritten?
If you are a comeback player for Club Penguin, then this part may seem irrelevant, and you can wonder how can someone not know about your famous childhood game. The game is a continuation of the legacy, of course, but for new players who are just introduced with this game form, we explain the inheritance of the original game.
You will find the same Pizza Parlour brimming with Penguins taking pizza orders and delivering as per your requirement. The town is consisting of the same Puffle stores and disco playing some classic discs.
However, the new form of the game consists of elements not only for high school students, but it can be a fun game for the different age groups. The mini-games are definitely a blockbuster for all, and there are significant elements for socializing and decorating.
All Working Club Penguin Rewritten Codes Till January 2021
So here comes the list of club penguin rewritten codes that are currently active and working. You will find the different list in various websites, and after checking them, we have this final version for January 2021 which are working and giving you the rewards.
- zTy3Mhm8d: You will get Three items from Treasure Book Series 2.
- 30KCOINS: You will get Massive 30000 coins.
- CARDJITSU3003: You will get Five Card Jitsu Cards.
- FREEHOOD: You will get a cool UK Hoodie entering the code.
- FREEHOOD2: Another Green hatched Hoodie for you.
- ONLINESAFETY: One laptop and mouse for the Cool Guy.
- HIDDENPUFFLE: One blue Puffle for the code user.
- CARDDECK: Get five-deck of Cards Jitsu cards.
Many players starting the game do not have information about using the club penguin rewritten codes for coins. So, here are the steps to follow:
- Create your penguin in this Flash game. You need to have a username (Penguin Name) and password to play the game. Click on this link to play the game.
- After you open the page, find a stamp of Unlock Items online to the upper right part of the screen. Click on it.
- There you will find your Penguin Name and tap on it. You will find two tabs like “I have a code” and “I have a Book.” If you have some club penguin rewritten book codes, then you have to click on “I have a book.”
- You have to click on “I have a code” to redeem CPR codes. After that, one text box will appear where you need to type the code. Remember, the club penguin Rewritten codes are case sensitive, and you have to type the exact codes typed above and click done.
- You will receive one congratulations message immediately showing the items you receive. After that, click on “Use another code” to use your other CPR codes.
- You can check these items by clicking on your Penguin Profile picture sidebar.
Expired Club Penguin Rewritten Codes in January 2021
Following are the list of club penguin rewritten codes 2020 that expired recently, and you cannot use them. If you even try them, you will find a message saying “the code has expired.”
- CLUBPENGUIN15: Happy Birthday Hat and 15 Coins.
- THANKYOU20: Striped Overalls
- THEFAIR20: 20k coins, candy apple, and a tie dye shirt.
- MYTHICAL20: 5000 coins and loch ness costume.
- R6RKN4YNY: Scrubs.
- AY3T2S2ND: Puffle Care Sash.
- M44YJRX8T: Puffle Care Cap.
- EARTHDAY20: Snow Leopard Costume, and Elephant Costume, Rock-hopper Costume.
- EASTERBUNNY: Yellow Bunny Slippers and 2000 coins.
- BROWNHAT20 : You will receive one CP Brown hat using this code.
- TIMESISSUE150: A Newspaper Hat.
- POTOGOLD: 1,000 coins and Pot O Gold.
- PINKSHIRT20: 1,000 coins and a Pink Polo Shirt.
- THREEYEARS: 3rd Anniversary Hat T-Shirt and 3000 coins.
- MILESTONE20: An e-Reader.
- FUNFAIR19: Stuffed Bunny and 500 Coins.
- CANADA19: Red Ski Goggles and 500 Coins.
- ORANGEPODS: Orange MP3000
- STRAWBERRY1: 500 coins, Strawberry Costume, Very Cherry Background.
- REDNOSEDAY19: Red Nose.
- ANNIVERSARY2: 2nd Anniversary Hat T-Shirt.
- XMASDAY18: Candycane Scarf.
- CARDFIRE: Five Card-Jitsu Cards.
- HALLOWEEN18: Green Spider Costume.
- DEVCAST18: 1st Anniversary Hat Shirt.
- CJDEVCAST18: Five Card-Jitsu Cards.
- APPLEFAIR18: Candy Apple and 500 coins.
- FALLFAIR18: Tie Dye Shirt.
- REDVSBLUE1: Go Red Background and Go Blue Background.
- CONGRATS1: 5000 coins.
- MJ18HOODIE: Black Penguin Band Hoodie.
- MUSICJAM18: White Electric Guitar and 1000 coins.
- 2MILLION: Sunset Lei and 1000 coins.
- ONEYEARUS: Glowing Grid Jacket.
- SUITUPEPF: Elite Body Armor.
- CPBIRTHDAY: Party Hat T-Shirt.
- 1MILLION: Ocean Blue, Beta Hat T-Shirt, and 2000 coins.
- VIDEOGAME: Blue Lei.
- CARDJITSU: Stone Ninja Suit.
- SUMMERLEI: Island Lei.
- REDKEYTAR: Keytar.
- MUSICJAM: MP3000.
- COVEPARTY: Water Wings.
- BUILDERS: Hard Hat and Safety Vest.
- 10KFOLLOWERS: Black Diva Shades and 100 coins.
- WORLDPENGUIN: 1000 coins and a Blue Crosshatched Hoodie.
- HAPPYEASTER: A Green Bunny Slippers.
- 100KPENGUINS: Blue Skater Hat.
- 50KPENGUINS: A Blue Skater Hat.
- BLUEHOCKEY: Blue Hockey Jersey.
- REDHOCKEY: A Red Hockey Jersey.
- FIELDOPS: An EPF Suit.
- COFFEEAP: Coffee Apron.
- CHACHING: 1000 coins.
Club Penguin Rewritten Vs. Online: The Difference
The final part of this article is to remove the confusion between namesakes. There is another game called Club penguin Online developed by a group of developers, and that is also having similar icons and graphics. Also check out our article on club penguin online codes which are working as on January 2021.
However, the primary differences are straightforward; CPRewritten is based on an older version of the game and has less security. CPOnline is more on the new version and different variants of the CPPS.
So, if you want a more classic old school Club Penguin version, then it is CP Rewritten, and a new, improved game with the same model is CPOnline.