Ten million downloads and counting, Nitro Nation 6 is one of the popular game of current time that has hooked up many gamers through their drag racing. It’s a cool feature, and excellent graphics, intertwined with the real plated car from international brands like Mercedes, Alfa Romeo and all create a first impression of the game as a premium car racing game.
Nitro Nation Drag & Drift AKA Nitro Nation 6 is an online game that requires internet connection to play. You cannot play nitro nation offline.
In this article, we will provide you with an in-depth review of the game to know all the aspects before you can start playing.
Features of Nitro Nation 6
Since the release of Nitro Nation, Creative Mobile has unveiled their first significant update in Nitro Nation 6 version with lot more functionality and opportunities in the game. Following are the main features that attract our attention:
- A candid selection of cars from 25 international brands that hit the track according to your wish.
- Inclusion of fan suggested cars like Mitsubishi Evo GSR and Dodge Demon 2018 edition has made it more community centered game.
- You don’t require to wait for fuel or earn it through the game so you can concentrate on racing only.
- There are multiple upgrades for 33 components of a car in three levels to enhance the capacity and performance of your vehicle.
- You don’t require to wait a long time to get updates of your car.
- Multiplayer racing game with all-time rivals available to hit the street. Bets competition and prizes with more than ten competitors in the battle royal feature.
- It has a huge opportunity to customize cars in color of body & wheels, tunings and many other features.
- Availability of street fight feature to earn instant rewards as a side adventure.
- There are multiple options of engaging in car design and aerodynamic physics for car enthusiasts.
- Feature to join racing club or creating own team and take part in competitions make it more personal feeler in the game.
Nitro Nation runs under the concept of a one-eighth mile to one-mile race, making the racer to concentrate more on the skills on the game rather than other distracting feature of fuels, components and coins.
Gameplay of Nitro Nation 6
There is no much complexity included in the gameplay of Nitro Nation 6, and more stress is given on the controls. In the beginning, you might face some difficulty to master the Rev range and give your car a perfect start. But after a few races, you can easily take control of it.
Once you pass the initial tests, you can enter in professional drag racing leagues. You can join a team and take part in the tournaments. Winning races can redefine your team’s reputation.
Although it seems that the gameplay is quite straightforward, tricks appear to master your car. All new races are different than others, and your car up gradation makes a huge difference in it. To reach a perfect shot on the car and hit the finishing line first, your dragging skill is essential.
Tuning Your Car:
Tuning is very important when it comes to win races all the times in the game. But there is a twist here. The tuning option in the game is by default locked for new players.
So how do you unlock the tuning in nitro nation?
Well, tuning option will remain locked in the game until you reach to the second career race of the second stage. Once you have done the second race from second stage of your career, the basic tuning for your car will get unlocked.
Once you reach the first race of the stage 3 career, you will unlock a detailed tuning option in nitro nation.
Trading of Cars in Nitro Nation:
Selling the car in nitro nation is a good option to collect extra amount you have spent on your previously used cars. This amount can be used then to upgrade your existing car, or to get a brand new car for yourself.
How do you sell cars in nitro nation?
In order to sell cars in the game, you first need mechanic. A mechanic will get unlocked when you reach to the third stage of your career level. Once you got the mechanic, follow these steps to sell your car:
- From Home menu of your game, tap on “Tools” icon available on upper right of your screen.
- Now select “trade car” option, and the car you want to sell.
- Now tap on “trade in” from bottom right of the screen. And you are done. You sold the car.
Nitro Nation 6 is a game of high-resolution visuals and 3D effects that creates a perfect environment of the drag racing games. Simultaneously it is equipped with the sound effects at a different stage. When you are racing against the rain, and in night mode you will surely feel it as the entire scenes are designed correctly.
However, due to high-end graphics, you might require an enhanced speed in your internet connection, and without that, you may face difficulties in loading the game correctly.
In App Purchases
Coins and Credits are the premium in-game currencies that can be purchased through nitro nation in-app purchases. Coins credits chests and VIP passes are purchased at real money starting from 2.99$ to 119.99$ at the max.
At the initial stage, your income from the race might be sufficient to make upgrades through them, but as you progress the cost of losing a single race can be a denting effect.
What We Like in the Game:
- When you are playing a car racing game, it is obvious that you would expect great graphics and thrilling experience in the game. And the game comes to the expectations.
- Nitro Nation gives us achievable opportunities to compete fairly with the opponents. And this is the good thing.
- If you have a gaming smartphone with lots of memory and good internet speed, you will get the best experience of enjoying nitro nation.
What We Don’t Like in the Game:
- Depending on the device, the game takes quite a long time to load. Also, there is a vast requirement of internet speed to run the game smoothly.
- There is a lot of disparity among the rewards and the upgrades. Despite the normal driver modes, the other awards are not enough every time to create a suitable update of the cars. As a result, there is a forced in-app purchase for the game currencies. It makes the game quite misbalanced and more towards pay to win games.
- The high-end graphics access the external drive and requires more memory on device.
In small words, Creative studio has made Nitro Nation as a game for all kind of user, whether pro or beginners in drag racing. The gameplay is straight forward and doesn’t require a lot of effort to master the necessary skills. There are great visuals and interactive tutorials that create the perfect mood for racing environments.
The only difficulty that we have found is its slow loading and high rates for in-app purchases. Although the game does not provide you with a prompt to make purchases; but to sustain in the game for a long time spending of money is a must and as the rates are high your wallet may feel drained.
Altogether it is a good game with loads of feature but doesn’t provide the ultimate experience for car racing games. For pocket gamers, the game is a natural time pass.