Introduction of Android apps had been done to mankind in 2008 and this has revolutionized the way of lifestyle among people of the world through handheld smartphones. Smart learning is another process introduced in the educational system which enables kids to learn through smart devices.
Among the 2.6 million apps available in the Google Play Store, every parent is keen on finding the best android apps for kids to initialize their introduction to tomorrow’s skill. At the same time, it is equally important to rationalize the parental control by proper knowledge for best android apps for kids.
Failing which the kids may be exposed to addictive contents without proper development of child’s brain.
The most significant way of permitting kids towards best educational apps, is to choose from the app market and controlling them to be used in kid’s mode. This article aims at guiding the parents to choose the best apps for kids from the below-provided list of apps according to suitability and functionality of the app.
Top 5 Best Android Apps for Kids
- YouTube Kids
The primary things that attract the toddlers are the image and videos and when it comes to videos the best app in the market is the YouTube Kids of Google Inc. Keeping in mind about trimming the wide range of channels available in the main YouTube app to build best free apps for toddlers.
Youtube Kids has been launched in the market and attains the glory of best android apps for kids. Learning through visuals is the smartest way of learning which not only provides a quick understanding of the subject but enhances the knowledge retention among kids. The primary features that make it in the list of best free apps for toddlers are as follows:
- Parent Approved Content: The app has an easy option of introducing the parental control by providing the custom passcode allowing you to choose the content you feel safe according to your child’s requirement.
- Content Levels: Allows you to set the content of viewing according to your child’s age. Younger contents(less than 8 years) and older contents (8 – 12 years) are the two options provided with the feature of previewing the sample of contents to be displayed to your kids.
- Kid Profiles: You can create up to eight profiles and can set the favourites individually for each of your kids knowing the best your kids can acquire.
- Blocking: Content blocking option allows you to block contents of a different language other than yours or anything you feel unsuitable.
- Watch History: Allows you to keep an eye on the content your kid is viewing.
- Search Control: Search off option enables your kid to focus on the content you choose for educational purpose or fun.
- Timer: Allows you to set a time frame for enjoying the app
- Video Reporting: Features on your assessment about the displayed content in the video and allows you to report back based on it.
- Watch on TV: The app allows you to connect with your smart TV and enjoy with the whole family creating a fun environment with this kid apps for android.
The app can be availed free by using following official link.
- Duo lingo
Research says bilingual kids acquire better academic achievements as the reading writing and analytic skills of them are seen more improved than kids knowing only one language. Duolingo gives your kid the platform to learn an alternative language for free through a scientific way of learning.
The app has a Plus version which is ad-free and allows to save the courses offline. The main features of the app are presented below which makes the app among the best android apps for kids:
- 33 Languages: You can choose to learn any of the 33 languages that your kid can learn.
- Daily Goal: You can set your kid’s daily goal from casual to insane and enjoy the learning according to your suitability.
- Daily Assessment: Lets your kid to assess their daily achievements.
- AD Free (Plus version): Removes ad from the app to avoid distraction from learning.
- Available offline (Plus version): Allows availing the contents and assignments offline.
The app can be availed free by clicking following official link
- Class Dojo
Class Dozo is the android app that creates the perfect interface between the kid’s virtual classroom and home environment allowing the parents to get the information about the activity of their kids.
This provides the kids with a platform to have their own portfolios ensuring a positive approach towards their own identity which inevitably includes the app among the best apps for kids. This virtual classroom app comes free with the following feature:
Also Read: – Best Android Photo Editor Apps
- Dojo Points: This feature allows the kids to gain points with tracking of the achievements.
- Big Ideas: Allows your kid to develop teamwork and perseverance
The app can be availed free by clicking following official source
- Lego City
The best building blocks toys that had remained favourite for all era by Lego and when is not far behind to enchant your kid with the same affinity through android app experience. When it comes for Learning with fun Lego City is among the best apps for kids which enables them to build their own city through contents provided to them.
Development and imagination skill of the kids are high which gets boosted through this app experiences. Some of the game features that enlists this app in the best educational apps for kids are as follows:
- Build iconic vehicles: Enchants your kid with the same building block experience
- Build a whole city: Grows the imaginative power of your kid
- Engaging environments: Lifts up kids environmental learning
- Race against time: Develops the control measuring ability of your kid
- Age-appropriate: Suits with the age group and provide real fun as learning apps for toddlers
- Safety first: Safe and ad-free environment
The app can be downloaded free by clicking following source
- Dragon Box
The list of best educational apps for kids cannot be complete without Dragon Box, a series of six educational apps which is not a free app and need to be purchased. Without having such an app in your mobile device it cannot be said that your effort to provide a fun learning environment to your kid is complete.
The app exposes your kids to learning mathematics to the next level through game experiences. The set of apps which makes it as Best Android Apps for Kids as follows:
You May Also Like: – Top Free Android Games To Play In 2019
- Big Numbers: Your kid finds a journey through a city with learning addition and subtraction of big numbers.
- Numbers: Develops the fundamentals of mathematics through the game as learning apps for toddlers.
- Algebra 5+: Teaches to solve basic linear equations through game environment.
- Algebra 12+: An upgrade version of Algebra 5+ with additional mathematical models.
- Elements: Teaches the basic geometry through a journey of an island.
- Math Pack: Comes in three packs vide starter, Advanced and complete making the learning of mathematics through an interactive learning process.
All these apps listed above provides our kids with exposure to the smart devices from an early age which helps him to adopt the process of smart learning . So, set your preferences and choose among the best android apps for kids listed above and transform your smartphone into a smart learning device for your kids.
Did you find this list helpful? Share your suggestions and thoughts below in the comments.