In today’s generation, Smartphone cameras have escalated to a point where we don’t need to worry about a DSLR camera to take that perfect picture. But still, there is space for improvement and people want their pictures to be perfect in their own way and this is where the photo editing apps come in the clutch, to help you turn your nice photos into amazing photos.
If you want some vivid customization’s in your picture, we have gathered a list of some of the best photo editing apps on android.
Note: This article gives you an idea about some of the best photo editing apps on Android and isn’t in order of preference. You can choose any app based on your requirements.
Top 6 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android
- Photoshop Lightroom:
The term “Photoshop” is something that automatically comes to your mind when you think about editing pictures. Adobe was kind enough to bring their Android users an almost similar experience to the desktop application by introducing the Lightroom app on android.
Most of the features are provided for free, but there are some advanced features included with a subscription. Which also lets you sync across devices. Some of the prime features include:
- Raw Editing: Lets you import photos in raw format from your mirrorless or DSLR camera to your Android. Allowing you to customize them anytime and anywhere.
- Share Your Work: Allows you to post your edited photos to social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
- Pro Level Camera: Allows access to modified Choose from the aperture, exposure, telephoto or wide lens, a wide range of customizable presets and more.
- Clarity & Dehaze: Some of the best industry-leading tools, allows you to bring life to your pictures.
- Curves: Allows you to make modified edits to dissect the exposure, tone, contrast, and color.
- (Premium) Healing Brush: Correct every fine detail of your image by removing or adjusting just about anything from your picture, no matter how large or small.
- (Premium) Selective Adjustments: Precision editing with the help of your fingers or stylus, to apply customizations with precise detail while providing a better interface.
- (Premium)Adobe Sensei: Experience the power of artificial intelligence to automatically organize and tag your pictures based on the people or objects that are into them. A quick search for “hills” or “Ajay” will provide all the photos with those elements in them.
- (Premium) Adobe Creative Cloud Storage: Back up your work and edits to provide access on various other devices, also including Lightroom CC on the web.
Download Photoshop Lightroom for Android by clicking here.
Google never disappoints and, in this case, they have presented its users with a hardcore photo editing app which is completely free and extremely popular.
It has some of the most powerful editing tools which can be utilized by professionals and a wide range of filters to make it easy for their non-experienced users. Most prominent features include:
- Details – Fine tune your picture by polishing surface structures in images.
- Perspective – Fixes skewed lines and perfect the geometry of buildings or horizons.
- Lens Blur – Add a stunning Bokeh to pictures (softening background), perfect for capturing portraits.
- Grunge – Provides a sharp look with impactful styles and modern texture overlays.
- Face Enhance –Applies face lighting, or smoothen skin, add depth to the eyes.
Download Snapseed for Android by clicking here.
VSCO is a photo editing app that provides its users with powerful preset filters. The filters introduced aren’t like the normal filters that you find in most editing apps which slap a layer on the top of your image, but lets you edit your photos in a more modified and technical way, allowing you to stylize your image as you want.
There is also a paid edition, VSCO X which contains over 130 presets. Users on the complimentary version can purchase some of these presets in sets, but VSCO X customers get right to use to all of them, including the Film X presets Fujifilm and Kodak-inspired filters. Some of the features include:
Also Read: – Best Emulators For Android
- Create – Click and customize your photos with our infamous mobile presets and professional camera controls. Share pictures or collaborate with others with your VSCO profile.
- Discover – Traverse content from the people you follow, collaborated work from the community, and special editorial content from VSCO Originals.
- Connect- Join the VSCO community. Search friends and people from around the world.
Download the VSCO app for Android by clicking here.
- Square Quick:
This app allows you to add funny emojis and other stickers to your photo while also providing various photo editing tools such as blur and text input. You can even modify your pictures to InstaSize square by using built-in no crop feature.
The app is available for free, provided with in-app purchases, provided you have to deal with ads. Some of its features include:
- Add emoji stickers to create your picture more stylish.
- Choose from hundreds of stickers.
- Add text to make your own
- Add background effects, for example Gradient, Blur, and Mosaic or Background colors.
- Share photos to any social media including Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Snapchat.
- Add high-quality filters to your selfie pictures.
- Design text for your pictures.
- Follow the trend by adding popular emojis, giddy, and other many creature stickers to make your pictures more appealing.
Download Square Quick app for Android by clicking here.
- PicsArt Photo Studio:
This app provides users with some editing features for customizing your photos.
It provides you with a built-in camera with various filters and also allows you to share directly to social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Some of the features include:
- Edit selective parts of an image by using Brush Mode.
- AI-powered effects and customizations which are maintained and improved over time.
- In-built camera app with a wide variety of filters and live effects.
- Adjustable transparency for variable exposures using effects and layers.
Download PicsArt Photo Studio for Android by clicking here.
Pixlr is the choice of over 100 million people due to its easy to use interface and efficiency. Anyone from a professional, to a casual basis user, will have no difficulties in understanding how the photo editing works in this app. It also includes a vast variety of features ranging from low-level to expert-level photo editing.
You can upload a photo from your local files, or grab a picture directly from a URL location. It also offers you the ability to customize pictures with a doodle, ink sketches, or pencil drawings. The app supports a variety of Android versions.
You Might Also Like : – Best Free Android Antivirus 2019
It is free to download but contains ads and in-app purchases for more perks. Some of its features described as:
- Collect memories by creating collages which include up to 25 images.
- Take advantage of the on-touch enhancement features to fine tune your pictures.
- Powerful AI features auto fix for color balance in images.
- Favorite your most used overlays and filters to access them quickly anytime.
Download Pixlr app for Android by clicking here.
You Might Also Like : –
With these apps enlisted above, you can create a masterpiece from any decent photo; including you have the knowledge to do so.
Choose the app that best meets your requirements. For example, Pixlr and Square quick are really good for making collages, whereas, Snapseed and Lightroom is the perfect match for professional editors, providing an overall experience. Did you find this list helpful? Share your suggestions and thoughts below in the comments.